1997 – Annual Report of Activities
Polo Ground, Munger
- The first children yoga camp was organized by children for more than 6600 children.
- Bal Yoga Pracharak organized a 7-day residential for 84 children from 8 districts
- Yoga Parichay was organized for 2677 students. 40 students were selected for the Ganga Darshan sessions for Bal Yoga Pracharak.
- Dhanbad, 3 schools, 99 students
- Bokaro, 3 centres, 140 students
- Bhagalpur, 3 schools, 370 students
- Devghar, 5 schools, 370 students
- Sahrasa, 3 schools, 277 students
- Begusarai, 5 schools, 250 students
- Navgachhia, 6 schools, 490 students
- Darbhanga, 5 schools, 551 students
- Bariyarpur, 80 schools, 2242 students
- In Delhi yoga training was given to 2290 school children.
- Session for Yoga Instructor for 20 school children
- One-day yoga Unmukhikaran Class for Yoga Promoter children
- Session for 115 Yoga Promoter
- 231 students from 30 schools trained as Bal Yoga Pracharak
- 600 students participated in Bal Yoga Training
Program in Mumbai
BYMM accompanied Swamiji to Mumbai. In Mumbai Swamiji had a total of 13 lectures and Bal Yoga Mitra Mandal had 9. At some places the children independently conducted a program and Swamiji did not go along.